Northern Michigan hospital is seeking a Urologist
- Joining one other physician in a well-respected established practice
- Offers full spectrum of Urology services with a mix of surgery and outpatient procedures including TUMT therapy, Lithotripsy and Cystoscopy.
- State of the art surgical suite.
- Hospital recently added robotics.
- Flexible scheduling with designated clinic and surgery days.
- Minimal call ten days a month.
- Designated equipped rooms for in-office surgeries and procedures.
- High definition PACS system in office
- Hospital is a healthy, progressive, independent, 46-bed acute care facility, with an attached 34-bed skilled nursing facility, serving parts of five counties in northern lower Michigan.
- 24 hour physician-staffed Emergency Department, with Birthing Center, Rehabilitation, Laboratory and Radiology services on site.
- State of the art surgical facilities include 3 OR?s, 3 procedure rooms, an Endoscopy suite, and a 22 bed Ambulatory Care Unit. 24/7 anesthesia coverage from three physicians and four CRNA?s.
- They are pursuing the addition of robotics.
- Competitive salary with a generous benefit package including paid malpractice insurance, full family health, as well as a continuing education, dues, and license allowance.
- Located in Northern Michigan
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology