Erie PA Group Adding Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located on the Shores of Lake Erie, Pennsylvania seeking a full-time Pulmonary Critical Care Physician.
- 7 days on 7 days off
- There is a hospitalist program that also covers ICU
- Must be BE/BC, fellowship trained in pulmonary or critical care, pulmonary critical care preferred
- Hospital employed position
- No trauma services in house, newly developed intensivist program - mainly ICU coverage
- Generous compensation package including sign-on bonus and excellent benefits
Located on the shores of Lake Erie in northwestern Pennsylvania, Erie is a great place to live, work, play and raise a family. The fourth largest city in the state, Erie is located just two hours from three major cities - Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH and Buffalo, NY. Erie is home to Presque Isle Sate Park with seven miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails for four seasons of fun, great schools, safe streets, friendly people, four universities, three minor league sports teams, 27 area golf courses, a ski resort just 45 minutes away, museums, a philharmonic orchestra, community theatre, festivals and outdoor concerts, shopping, wine country and a reasonable cost of living.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology