Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , North Carolina. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comOrthopedic NP/PA Position in Northeast North Carolina
A large medical center in Northeast North Carolina is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants for an Orthopedic Trauma Surgery position.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including annual CME stipend, relocation, vacation, sick, Holidays, malpractice, 401K matching, medical, dental and vision, disability and life insurance
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Responsibilities include rounding, performing consults, seeing patients in clinic and assist in the operating room when needed
- 974-Bed, Level 1 Trauma Center
- Orthopedic Experience required
Located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina, this beautiful city has a population of 95,000. This is an ideal, family oriented community that serves as a regional hub for education, entertainment, healthcare and shopping. Apply today to find out more!
Associated topics: assistant cna, bilingual, certified nursing assistant, clinic, crna, family medicine, neighborcare, np, nurse practitioner, spanish