Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $20 billion.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Guard Booth Attendant in the Vehicle Acquisitions Department. The Guard Booth Attendant must provide superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of our regional deliveries of new car stock, deleted vehicles, and maintenance vehicles. This individual will facilitate the vehicle check in/check out process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely delivery and/or return experience. The Guard Booth Attendant will need to perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our vendors, employees and customers in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is a full time position which requires a commitment of up to 40 hours a week based on the schedule provided below. This position starts at $13.00/hour and includes paid time off. Full time employees are also eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits plan which includes medical & prescription drug coverage, dental & vision coverages as well as 401k.
This position will be based out of our Southwest Philadelphia facility (7001 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153).
* Prepare all vehicle documents accurately and completely. * Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control. * Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding to present a neat and orderly image. * Ensure that \"Booth\" is stocked with appropriate supplies as necessary. * Provide all in-coming/out-going personnel with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth. * Make eye contact and greet all personnel. * Assist individuals with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary. * Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customers, vendors and employees. * Assist with other departmental needs at the facility, as directed by management. * Perform daily closing/locking down procedures for the guard booth and facility
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
* Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending. * Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions. * Requires some flexibility in working hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
* Must have a valid unrestricted driver's license * Must be at least 18 years old * Must be willing to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions * Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended. * Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future. * Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.
* Must be willing to accept starting pay of $13.00/hour
* Must have at least 6 months of work experience * Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following shift: * Friday 5:50am - 5:10pm * Saturday 5:50am - 5:10pm * Sunday 5:50am - 5:10pm * Monday 5:50am - 5:10pm