Entercom Communications is seeking a skilled Commercial Producer to join our production team based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This individual will produce high-quality on-air commercials for each of our clients and partners. The Commercial Producer will also be involved in brainstorms and marketing workshops and may provide audio support for other Entercom platforms such as social, video and internal corporate projects.
With radio's enormous audience (93% of Americans weekly) comes a huge variation across our listenership. The Commercial Producer must have a proven ability to produce commercials in a variety of styles, appealing to different regions, age groups and ethnicities.
We're looking for:
* Audio Mastery ? You have a 6th sense for taking an idea or a script and crafting a sonically perfect commercial realization. You can coach a flawless vocal delivery, source music that fits the message to a \"T\" and master an audio experience that pops on the air. You must have at least 4 years of full-time audio production experience and proficiency with Adobe Audition, ProTools or similar DAW. Radio imaging experience preferred but not required.
* Passion for Success ? This is a creative position, but you should care deeply about the actual success of the commercials and campaigns you develop. You don't settle and you're self-motivated to always be better.
* Attention to Detail ? \"Less than\" doesn't float with you. Whether it's a weird pop in a music bed or timing a vocal cue to just the right beat, you can't help but deliver award-winning creative every time.
* Time Management Excellence ?You should be organized and able to manage your time effectively every day in anticipation of last-minute needs.
* Collaborative Spirit ? You'll be expected and encouraged to share, and perhaps more importantly receive, constructive feedback. You believe anyone can have the right answer to a problem.
* People Skills ? Radio is full of strong personalities. It's vital that you can communicate effectively with anyone.
* You must have at least 4 years of full-time audio production experience and proficiency with Adobe Audition, ProTools or similar DAW.
Preferred: Radio imaging experience preferred but not required.
In addition to a professional r?sum?, please provide:
* A demo of your best commercial audio production, no more than 2 minutes in length.
* A demo of your best voice work, no more than 2 minutes in length.
* (If applicable) A sampling of your creative copywriting.
Associated topics: chief, director, editor in chief, executive, film, president, principal editor, producer, production, showrunner
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.