Role: UI/UX Designer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 24+ Months
Note: The UI/UX resource will develop wireframes, prototypes, and finished interface design for a complex, multi-part application workflow.
- Develop and document UI wireframes.
- Develop UX prototypes.
- Design finished GUI comps.
- Collaborate with technical BA to iterate on UI, UX, and user workflows.
- Collaborate with front-end developers during planning and coding.
- Minimum 8 years of experience end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product and workflow design.
- Experience with UX/UI design tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Zeplin).
- Solid prototyping experience to communicate design decisions to front-end development teams.
- Experience with prototyping/presentation tools (e.g. InVision, Marvel, Axure, Adobe XD, HTML/JS/CSS).
- Experience working in JIRA is a must.
- Experience with Sketch is a must.
- Experience with InVision is a must.
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux ui designer, wireframing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...