- Emergent Holdings
- $53,030.00 -81,000.00/year*
412 N Allen Ave
The Contract Administrator is responsible for assisting and supporting management in the evaluation, recommendation, establishment, implementation, and analysis of prospective and current client RFI, RFP and RFQ's as well as all client facing contracts. This position will support the team regarding reporting, new and improved production workflows, work processes for systems, and new products/programs to improve the client contracting process.
- Follow company rules and guidelines when reviewing contracts
- Collaborate with sales team and internal business partners on contract details
- Negotiate terms and conditions of contracts
- Draft and revise contracts as updates become available
- Work with legal, HR, and all relevant involved teams to ensure contracts are in compliance
- Present and explain contract conditions and details to business partners, employees, and management
- Confirm contract terms are understood by employees regarding company contracts
- Develop and maintain digital and paper system of contracts, other documentation, and records
- Update existing contracts when legal changes are made
- Coordinate with hiring and legal teams when new policy changes are implemented
- Monitor all contract deadlines and conditions to ensure timelines are kept and all relevant payments or information has been met
- Compose and review language of contracts to meet company standards
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.
Bachelor's degree in a related field. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company's learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.
5 (Five) years experience of progressive responsibility in a related environment with demonstrated technical knowledge that provides the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Ability to work under general direction.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, planning, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability and team building skills to effectively engage with professional and non-professional staff and interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to work with and empower others on a collaborative basis to ensure success of unit team.
- Ability to effectively exchange information, in verbal or written form, by sharing ideas, reporting facts and other information, responding to questions, and employing active listening techniques.
- Ability to establish workflows, manage multiple projects, and meet necessary deadlines.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards, as well as remote. Travel may be required.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued, and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an \"at will\" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract. * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...