Licensed Behavior Specialist Consultant PRN- Delaware County
Compensation: $47,070.00 - $61,740.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Children's Behavioral Health Services offers programs in Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Lehigh, Northampton, and Philadelphia Counties that serve children and adolescents, ages 2 through 21, with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges. We are committed to providing comprehensive community based services through education, intervention, and the identification of resources to empower children and adolescents to develop to their full potential. We provide the most clinically appropriate services in the least restrictive and least intrusive manner. Because we see each child as an individual, we are able to offer collaborative, family oriented solutions rooted in recovery and resiliency principles.
Behavioral Specialist Consultant, in collaboration with the family and other members of the treatment team, designs and directs the implementation of a Resiliency plan which is individualized to each child and family needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- * Maintain at least weekly contact with care givers, Mobile Therapist (MT), Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS) and other team members in order to effectively monitor the implementation of the Resiliency plan
- * Develop goals and objectives with the child and family that meet their individualized needs
- * Facilitate Interagency Service Planning Team (ISPT) meetings including scheduling the meeting and updating the Resiliency plan
- * Completion of all documentation including but not limited to:
- o Functional Behavior Assessment including collection and interpretation of data
- o Resiliency plan
- o Input form
- o Required outcomes tools
- o Authorization packet
- o Weekly paperwork
- * Provide clinical supervision of assigned TSSs which includes training TSS on Resiliency plan, behavioral interventions and progress note completion
- * Ensure TSS is using current Resiliency plan and is completing progress notes through monthly review/signing of TSS progress notes
- * Attend monthly group supervision meeting and individual supervision meetings as needed
- * Ensure compliance with the Child and Adolescent Service System Program (CASSP) principles, practice guidelines for Recovery and Resiliency, and principles of cultural competency
- * Complete Assistance and Assessment Training (A & A) as per state guidelines for newly assigned TSS
- * Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and crisis intervention using agency-trained protocols
- * Perform other duties as assigned
Clinical Coordinator/Clinical Supervisor
No direct reports; clinically supervises TSS(s)
Other Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) staff, school personnel, parent/family, Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) and funding agencies, child welfare and other state and federal agencies, physicians/medical personnel, community members, specialists/consultants
- * Master's level mental health clinician with documented training in the field of behavior modification techniques required; Mental Health clinician with current PA licensure preferred
- * Clinical license including but not limited to LSW, LCSW, LBS (Licensed Behavior Specialist) Licensed Clinical Psychologist, LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) required when working with children with Autism.
- * Documented training in the field of behavior modification which may include but is not limited to the following examples:
- o Behavior management
- o Behavioral intervention
- o Behavioral assessment
- o Cognitive behavior modification
- * Experience working with children/adolescence in the CASSP system preferred
- * One year experience using behavior analysis/modification techniques
- * Experience working with children/adolescence in CASSP system preferred
- * Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
- * Must be able to perform CPR using agency-trained protocols
- * Must possess excellent customer interaction, collaboration, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- * Demonstrated basic experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook; Publisher experience preferred
- * Must have current, valid driver's license in state of residence, 3 years driving experience, and acceptable driving record
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL PROFILE:
Ability to keep pace with active children; challenging children's behavioral aspects anticipated; see Physical Demands Checklist
Elwyn reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as needed. This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of duties and responsibilities of the job nor does it constitute a written or implied contract.
Elwyn is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
\"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.\" #mon #ca
Associated topics: hemodialysis, licensed vocational nurse, lpn, lvn, lvn lpn, med surg, mtp, nurse i, nurse iv, vocational nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...