Tinuiti is looking for an ambitious, innovative, and experienced Coordinator, SEO to transform our search engine optimization team. As a Coordinator, you will play an integral role in improving our SEO ? planning, deliverable creation, reporting, and analysis all come easy for you. Working quickly and on the fly, you'll support the VP of SEO & Earned Media, as well as our SEO Specialists. We believe that our Coordinators are here to help us deliver the best search engine results possible, positioning our firm and our clients as leaders in their respective industries. If you're ready to join our cause, reach out! We'd love to meet you today.
* Monitor daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple global markets.
* Work with Account Managers to create custom Excel or Google Analytics reports for clients.
* Identify growth opportunities in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
* Track & monitor SEO engagement performance and provide insights to Account Managers.
* Assist with the analysis of SEO issues and help develop actionable solutions based off findings.
* Lead presentations of produced deliverables and address client questions/feedback.
* Provide timely responses to client questions via e-mails or other platforms
* Monitor, research and blog about industry trends.
* Assist with promotions, content, analytics, etc.
* Proactively listening and participating in cross-division planning and strategies for all assigned clients.
* Time Management ? Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time
* Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
* Personal Learning - Picks up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, and managerial behavior, seeks feedback, adjusts
* Technical Learning - Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge; does well in technical courses and seminars.
* Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions.
* 2+ years of SEO agency work experience
* 2+ years' experience working on SEO on a global scale
* Strong understanding of Google Analytics
* Experience creating a personal websites a plus
* Basic HTML / CSS a plus
* Advanced skill with Excel a plus
* Ability to travel ? Once a quarter (may fluctuate dependent on client needs)
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.