- $89,636.67 -188,020.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1103 Market St
Elior North America
Elior North America
Food Service Staff
First / Day
July 1, 2019
200 Pattison Ave, Preferred Meals
Philadelphia, PA, 19148, US
The Inventory Analyst will be responsible for gathering and presenting data in relation to inventory management. This includes but is not limited to:
* Excess inventory reporting - Includes running reports, filtering data, working on company dispositions, tracking information, trending information, working with all appropriate individuals to reduce excess inventory by depleting stock, direct efforts towards prevention of excess inventory, monitoring PO's and STO's to insure that the proper quantity is being requested.
* Commodity inventory reporting - To insure that commodity products are being utilized, direct utilization through menu group, identify commodity excess through running and analyzing reports, maintain expected receipt file, PO placement for direct diversion commodity truck loads.
* Obsolete inventory reporting - Working closely with accounting to insure that the obsolescence report is accurate, properly reserved, and disposition comments are current through inventory analysis.
* Identifying SKU reduction opportunities - As part of the SKU Rationalization Team, this position plays a key role in working with the group to successfully reduce company SKU's. By working with each facility to reduce inventory of targeted items and convert to zero inventory before the new or replacement item is activated.
* Providing menuing group with planning information - Each month a series of reports are ran and filtered to provide the menuing group with the most accurate and up to date information. This includes excess inventory, commodity inventory, and discontinued SKU inventory for depletion though the menu serve.
* Other duties as deemed necessary by management
Skills required: This position requires a proficiency in Microsoft Office with an aphesis on Excel. Good organization skills are required along with the ability to multitask successfully. Good communication abilities and understanding demands and deadlines are a must.
Be a Part of Something Meaningful!
Is there anything more rewarding than contributing to the health and well-being of others? At Prepared Meals, we are making a daily impact in the lives of students, seniors, and travelers through highly nutritious meals that meet and exceed USDA guidelines. Through a high quality component meal system, we provide schools, airlines, health care providers and more with a well-balanced menu of fresh and frozen foods, while helping them minimize waste and maximize their dollars. We reward our team members for their valuable contributions through competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits that include medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), flex spending accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program-all in an environment that encourages personal and professional growth and rewards innovative thought. As part of the Elior North America family of companies we are small enough to care, big enough to make a difference! To be a part of something meaningful at Prepared Meals, submit your resume.
INTERESTED EMPLOYEES SHOULD COMPLETE AN \"INTERNAL POSTING APPLICATION FORM\" (copies may be obtained from manager). FORMS SHOULD INCLUDE A COPY OF A CURRENT RESUME OUTLINING COMPLETE WORK HISTORY.
COMPLETED FORMS SHOULD BE RETURNED TO YOUR MANAGER.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Women/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Employer
Associated topics: analyze, business, consult, financial analyst, financial reporting analyst, government, investment analyst, investment fund, law, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...