ECFMG is seeking An Electronic Portfolio of International Credentials (EPIC) Advisor in the Philadelphia, PA office. The (EPIC) Advisor enables physicians to build a digital career portfolio of primary-source verified medical credentials and to request those credentials, and reports verifying their authenticity, for any organization, anywhere in the world. This position focuses on written and oral communications between EPIC applicants and ECFMG.
Responsibilities include maintaining the ...@ecfmg.org and EPIC Requests mail boxes, and EPIC telephone calls. The position coordinates with EPIC staff to resolve issues as they arise in a timely manner. This position may also be asked to support international medical students/graduates (IMGs) with accurate and timely information on other ECFMG programs and the policies and procedures related to same. The position is responsible for learning and appropriately interpreting EPIC Medical Regulatory Authority Clients and ECFMG policies and procedures for the purpose of advising IMGs via telephone inquiries, e-mail, and written correspondence.
* High level of problem solving/deductive reasoning ability coupled with an intense desire to secure positive outcomes for both the client and the organization * Learn and accurately interpret EPIC Medical Regulatory Authority and ECFMG organizational programs, policies, and procedures in order to appropriately advise clients. * Excellent organizational skills coupled with the ability to maintain quality and efficiency while working in a high pressure environment. * High level of conflict resolution skills * Innate sense of urgency * Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Word. * Adept at managing various computer programs simultaneously. * Interface and communicate with clients and co-workers in a clear and professional manner.
* Respond to a high volume of telephone inquiries, e-mail, and written correspondence for candidates using EPIC. * When available, support other ECFMG programs and services to include: (Registration & Credential Services, ECFMG International Credentials Services (EICS), Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), Certification Verification Service (CVS), Finance, Clinical Skills Assessment (CSEC) * Responsible for handling inbound customer interactions, determine reason for call, gather data, understand and identify client needs, and handle the interactions appropriately. * Works with many specialized computer applications, including electronic client files, to resolve client related issues and general inquiries. * Resolve client specific issues in conjunction with other department members. * Write correspondence in response to client letters and email received regarding ECFMG programs and services * Write correspondence at the request of other departments within Operations * Assist in training and coaching of permanent staff members * Respond to client in a professional and courteous manner. * Meet with and assists clients, as needed, to resolve client related issues. * Schedule clients for the Clinical Skills Examination, as needed * Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
* Three to seven years professional experience * Demonstrated history of learning and integrating a high volume of complex information quickly * Demonstrated history of solving complex client issues requiring extensive research, follow-up information gathering and collaboration with cross functional teams * Demonstrated history of success working in a highly collaborative environment
* Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
Associated topics: answer, call center, customer care, customer order, customer service, help desk, phone call, service representative, support specialist, telephone activation specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.