As a Healthcare Management, EBMS is a trailblazer in health risk management. EBMS' focus on reducing healthcare cost, making the journey easier, and improving the patient experience means that we offer solutions beyond core claims administration for our clients and members. Our unique model offers access to care and coordination of care to keep members healthier and eliminate traditional barriers to care.
The Regional Sales Manager position is responsible for building relationships, recruiting new business and increasing revenue through brokers/consultants and direct with employers in designated territories.
A detailed look at your job responsibilities:
* Sales Skills * Develops new business, identifies and sells to customer needs, translates product features to benefits, has good listening skills, is sensitive to customers, delivers effective presentations, negotiates well, uses closing skills appropriately, develops sales skills.
* Maintains positive internal and external relationships to promote new business for EBMS. * Corresponds regularly both orally and in writing with brokers, potential clients and coworkers in a timely manner. * Customer Service * Acts as a role model in demonstrating the core values in customer service delivery. * Provides timely and thorough follow up with, internal and external customers. * Appropriately escalates difficult issues up the chain of command.
* Quality Assurance * Serves on committees, work groups, and/or process improvement teams, as assigned, to assist in improving quality/customer satisfaction. * Recognizes and alerts appropriate supervisor of trends within their scope of responsibility that fall outside of quality parameters. * Performs self quality monitoring in order to develop and execute plans to meet established goals. * Provides ongoing feedback to help optimize quality performance. * Collaborates with others and cross-departmentally to improve or streamline procedures. * Develops new or improves current internal processes to improve quality
* This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor. * * Minimum Qualifications: * Bachelor's degree or five years recent sales experience, * Experience in insurance industry preferred * Current insurance license for state of residency required * Working knowledge of computers and software including but not limited to Microsoft Office products * Demonstrated organizational skills, problem-solving, analytical skills and detail oriented * Strong written and oral communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills * Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize workloads multi-task and manage priorities in order to meet deadlines * Travel away from home required. *
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
Work is indoors in an office environment with moderate noise. Intermittent physical effort involving lifting of up to 25 pounds, walking, and stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling is required. A typical workday involves sitting, frequent use of a keyboard, reaching with hands and arms, and talking and hearing, approximately 70% of the time. Approximately 30% or less of the time is spent standing. Normal vision abilities required, including close vision and ability to adjust focus. Extensive travel is required.
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, management, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, sales manager, supervisor, team lead, team leader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.