Operating in one of the most interesting, innovative and fluid industries, a role within Discovery's Product and Tech organization offers a fantastic career opportunity.
Discovery's Digital DTC business operates a group of both well established brands and well-funded start-ups. We operate small but mighty teams working at the crossroads of tech and entertainment. We are fast, nimble and have fun developing new, innovative and immersive digital content for iconic brands, including Discovery Channel, Eurosport, Dplay, Food Network, MotorTrend Group, as well as newer brands such as GolfTV. As content creators in the digital space, we're building on the Discovery legacy by using technology to evolve the viewing experience? telling better, more immersive stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day. Read more about us here
It takes an army of incredibly talented, passionate and creative individuals to make this amazing content and the tech that distributes it and that's where we come in! Discovery's Talent team recruits the best talent the industry has to offer. We pride ourselves on hiring recruiters who are absolute experts at what they do. Passionate, with a keen eye for talent, well networked and up to date on industry innovations. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
As a Rectruitment manager for our Digital DTC team, you'll have one of the most exciting recruitment roles in the industry! Day to day you'll be recruiting across an extensive portfolio of new and existing products, within one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of the company. You'll recruitment end-to-end for Product, Digital Content and/or Engineering across the DTC portfolio.
This will include:
* Partnering with leaders and HR to understand both current and future business needs.
* Sourcing, interviewing and managing relationships through to offer negotiation and onboarding of new hires.
* Identifying creative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect with and recruit top talent.
* Establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships, ensuring a strong network within the product and tech community, creating an on-going pipeline of talent.
* Partnering with the business to ensure a great candidate experience.
* Being our industry \"eyes and ears\", providing unfiltered and actionable feedback on our employer brand.
* Partnering with the business to understand our current market position and working to continuously build on our presence and brand with target demographics.
* Partnering with the Director of Talent to create and execute a strategy for employer branding within your function. This includes, identifying partners, hosting recruiting events, attending external events etc.
* Working with compensation and benefits to both understand and share market data on our remuneration to ensure a competitive advantage.
* Identifying high performing agency partners to support as needed.
* Identifying technology platforms and partners to augment our recruitment efforts.
* Ensuring we support the business 'commercial objectives by maintaining strong cost and time to hire metrics.
We're looking for someone to join the team who is passionate, proactive, solution orientated, creative and able to think and learn quickly. This is an ever-evolving space and the ability to be agile and pivot at short notice is critical.
* A proven track record in recruiting talent across digital content, engineering, product management, UX/UI and/or retention and acquisition marketing.
* Strong interpersonal skills, the gravitas to work effectively with a wide range of internal clients and partners of varying levels of seniority.
* Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, while remaining composed, thorough and detail orientated.
* Resourceful -able to source talent creatively and cost effectively.
* Excellent listener- the ability to understand candidates' key motivators and articulate aspects of the role, culture and organization that align.
* Strong negotiator - able to attract and close top candidates in high demand.
* Proactive-able to build strong talent pipelines within growth areas
If this sounds like you we'd love to hear from you.
Associated topics: analog, chip, engg, engineer i, engineer iii, hardware engineer, plc, schema, semiconductor, systems engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...