About the role:
At Dig Inn, we believe that building a great team and culture starts with a people-first approach. This is extremely evident in the way we support our restaurants. As the face of the organization, the HR Field Associate will be central and critical in supporting all People team-related processes and programs. You have a strong desire to help others and improve on existing workflows making sure that employee and customer focus is top of mind while driving efficiency. You will work from the field and report to the Head of People + Culture, closely collaborating with other People team members.
* Act as the face of the People team in the field by providing professional and strategic support
* Process confidential employee information including applications, new hire paperwork, immigration related procedures, pay changes, ADA requests, data changes, and terminations
* Project manage HR initiatives including performance evaluations, annual compensation planning, training and development, and new leader onboarding
* Support offboarding activities and perform related administrative tasks which may include: scheduling exit interviews, updating HRIS and payroll systems, and providing information centric to HR post termination to exiting team member
* Prepare, set-up, and facilitate new employee orientations
* Ensure proper I-9 completion
* Run HR reports and analytics
* Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
* Develop a strong, collaborative, and responsive relationship with employees at every level of the organization
* 3-5 years of relevant experience in a retail or restaurant environment supporting a central HR team a plus
* Experience in Employee Relations a must
* Serious customer and team focus. A strong desire to help people.
* Superior time management skills, able to manage own time and the time of others
* Strong organizational skills with intense focus on detail and accuracy
* Great communication skills - written and verbal. Spanish is a plus!
* Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a high degree of professionalism
* Proactive ability to think independently and solve collaboratively
* A strong desire to grow in the People + Culture field
* A passion for real, good food
Work perks: Aside from the standard job description fare (competitive pay, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
* Commuter benefits
* Company Macbook
* Phone reimbursement
* Gym membership, based on eligibility
* Company farm trips
* Dig Inn lunch
Dig Inn is a farm-to-table food company with over 20 locations in New York and the Northeast, serving seasonal vegetables and culinary comfort food on an urban scale. The company is built on a culture of driven curiosity and ambitious innovation, finding and implementing new solutions to offering a simple, healthy, affordable meal. Our mission is to build a better food system (one vegetable at a time) that offers a better deal to customers, cooks, and farmers alike. Since getting started in 2011, we have focused on the essentials of our mission- building kitchens, training chefs, and developing one-on-one relationships with over 50 partner farms. The next few years will be a period of expansion, as we open in new cities and use the platform we've built for a better conversation around sourcing, cooking, and the business of food. And did we mention free Dig Inn for all employees? We strongly recommend the sweet potatoes.
Dig Inn believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...