Responsibilities of the Manager, Consultant are to ensure the Consultants deliver the consulting services the clients desire. They will be responsible for providing the maximum productivity of the consultants in the most efficient and economical way possible.
* Day-to-day leadership of Consultants * Maintain ongoing product and industry training and certification for Consultants * Provide consistent behavior and performance feedback to Consultants * Assist in interviewing and recruiting process of Consultant role * Manage overall team expenses and adhere to budgetary guidelines
* 5 Years' experience managing a remote team * Ability to build and conduct internal and external presentations * Extensive feature / benefit knowledge of product(s) within our product suite * Approve / Monitor expenses related to direct reports * Can include extensive travel - up to 80%
* Excellent management skills * Ability to provide direct and consistent feedback to direct reports * Considerable industry knowledge * Ability to learn new products / solutions quickly * Hands on experience working directly with customers (in a vendor role) * Excellent written and oral communication skills * Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce.com * Excellent presentation skills - both internal and external
PERKS & BENEFITS
* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k * Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance * Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays * Paid Parental Leave * Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year * Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket's suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers' experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.