- Daymar College
- $83,100.00 -133,360.00/year*
Education - Post Secondary
1103 Market St
The Instructor works with staff, faculty and students to provide a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere, where students can learn the skills required, to obtain the job they need, to have the lives they want.
Classroom Instruction. Conducts classroom and lab activities according to program requirements to ensure that students acquire the personal, interaction and professional/vocational skills to be effective in the vocation they have chosen to pursue.
Student Relations. Serves as a mentor, develops and maintains positive and professional relationships with students in order to monitor and resolve students' concerns
Campus and Community Involvement. Participates in activities and meetings in order to stay informed of current private and political events that will foster professional growth
Title IV Compliance. Tracks and monitors student attendance and other student information to ensure that the College remains in compliance with Company policies, Title IV and other regulatory agency requirements.
Requirements The following job requirements represent minimum levels of education, experience and competencies/abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
1. Education: Master's degree in Math or a degree with at least 18 graduate hours of math.
2. Experience: Must have a minimum of four years in the field, and four years of teaching experience.
3. Competencies: Incumbent must (be) able to:
* Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer service
* Keep commitments, meet deadlines and achieve demanding results
* Organize and execute around multiple priorities
* Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
* Speak effectively to both large and small groups of people
* Prepare and conduct effective presentations
* Demonstrate excellent listening skills
* Cooperate and collaborate as a member of a team
* Excellent leadership and motivational skills
* Strong presence/history in the Campus Community preferred
* Strong training skills
* High ethical standards
* Eligible to be bonded
* Ability to travel as required
* Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to prepare and maintain records, correspondence, reports and other data
* Embrace and demonstrate on an ongoing basis the Company's core values of Continuous Improvement, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Having Fun.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Copyright ? Ultimate Software
Associated topics: college of mathematics, inorganic, life science, materials chemistry, mathematics natural sciences, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, statistics, theoretical chemistry
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...