At DaVita we love our patients. We think you will too!
DaVita is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our team in Broomall-Thorndale-Westtown, PA market.
DaVita is comprised of an innovative team of passionate professionals who tailor care plans and work closely with all providers and points of care to achieve consistency and coordination. DaVita is at the forefront of creating an integrated care model - Come Join us in the revolution as a Nurse Practitioner (NP)!
As a Nurse Practitioner (NP) you will support some of our most complex patients, assisting them in navigating a challenging healthcare system. The Nurse Practitioner (NP) also provides education and support. In addition to supporting our patients as our Nurse Practitioner (NP) you will also be the clinical lead/mentor to 2-3 Registered Nurses (RN) Case Managers.
This Nurse Practitioner (NP) position functions autonomously and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate quality, cost-effective care. This Nurse Practitioner (NP) position provides coordination of care between the patient, family, physician, provider and care teams.
The Nurse Practitioners (NP) we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
* Great Work-Life Balance- Monday-Friday schedule-*Self-managed*.
* Clinical Lead of 2-3 Registered Nurses
* competitive pay
* Excellent Benefit package
* Current license to practice in the state of practice
* Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license required or eligible to obtain within 90 days of hire
* Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* Current driver's license and insurance within state of residence required; reliable personal transportation required with insurable driving record
* Minimum of two (2) years' experience as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or 10+years or RN experience.
* Preferred experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner (NP), Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (NP), hospitalist or experience in internal medicine, cardiology, Nephrology or Case Management.
* Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, documentation, and evaluation of chronic patients required
* Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
* Must be willing and able to complete home visits as needed.
DaVita Integrated Kidney Care (DaVita IKC) is an the integrated care division of DaVita Inc. working on DaVita's vision to provide integrated care to all ESRD patients, who are some of the most medically complex and vulnerable patient populations in the US. Our more than 600 dedicated nurses, care coordinators, nurse practitioners (NPs) and business professionals integrate and manage care for more than 20,000 patients with late-stage chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD) across the US each month.
We've proven that integrating care achieves the triple aim of improved patient quality of life, better outcomes and lower total cost of care. What sets DaVita IKC apart is that we not only provide great care management but we start with our heart with our patients and each other. We focus on creating both a great experience for our patients and a special place to work for our teammates.
We're on a mission to revolutionize kidney care, with a vision of making integrated care the standard of care for all renal patients. To help us achieve our vision, we're investing extensively in developing both our model of care and our team. When you join DaVita IKC, you're joining a compassionate team committed to quality patient care. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
A \"community first, company second\" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision \"To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.\"