Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
Commercial Landscape Management, a division of The Davey Tree Expert Company, has immediate openings in the field of landscape and grounds maintenance, as Landscape Technicians.
* Trimming of planting beds, trees and shrubbery as needed
* Apply fertilizers and other functions related to seasonal planting needs
* Provide job site cleanup as part of daily activities
* Operates as part of a crew with supporting Groundman and Crew Foreman
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Valid Driver's License is preferred
* Minimum one-year experience in landscaping and/or grounds maintenance preferred
* Experience as a crew member in landscape installations
* Bi-Lingual ?Spanish, very valuable, but not required.
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Generous performance incentive plan. Davey offers excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encourag