At Mammotome, we are committed to providing best-in-class technology to help clinicians accurately diagnose breast cancer. We provide clinicians devices spanning the breast cancer diagnostic care continuum from tissue biopsy to accurate lesion removal, never forgetting that at the heart of each breast cancer diagnosis is the patient. Through our ever-expanding product portfolio we strive every day to improve the patient's journey and achieve better outcomes. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Mammotome brand is sold in over 50 different countries throughout the world.
Phenomenal opportunity for someone looking to get into Medical Device Sales!
We train our Associate Sales Representative to be responsible for growth and expansion of direct sales and profit margins within assigned accounts and/or territory/region on products or services. You will learn how to establish professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
We will teach you the following in order for you to be successful:
* Demonstrate proper surgical application, use of all Breast Care/OR products.
* Communicate entire Breast Care/OR product line and value proposition.
* Clinical literature to support use of vacuum assisted biopsy over core needle and open-surgical procedures.
* Clinical literature to support use of gamma guidance in performance of sentinel lymph node mapping for the breast, parathyroid, and melanoma.
* Capital and disposable equipment technical specifications to perform accredited in-service and training.
* You'll know how to be aware of competitors and reports on competitive activities and trends.
* Proper use of current selling methods learned in sales training courses including use of sales tools, sales aids, and proper demonstration of product features and related benefits to patients.
* Ability to handle customer product questions and objections consistent with sales training methodology.
* Employment of a selling cycle that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive that leads the customer to action.
* Conduct state of the business reviews at key accounts to discuss Mammotome's value proposition alignment with account vision if appropriate.
* Analyzing the market in which you work: optimizing territory plans by consistently tracking market information, using account Optimizers to run analyses on accounts, cost and impact decision-making in accounts.
* Set priorities and makes sound business decisions based on understanding of the big picture in accounts.
* Uses knowledge of broader marketplace and medical device trends to interpret current patterns.
* Maintains a list of specific products and potential sales by account.
* Work with Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and OR Sales Representatives to allocate time efficiently across territory.
* Responsible for knowing biopsy schedule at target accounts on a weekly basis as to maximize customer interaction.
* Builds excellent customer relations with key Surgeons, Radiologists, hospital personnel and strategic partners (i.e. Siemens, GE, Invivo, etc).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent facilitation skills. Ability to hold individuals attention, create excitement and hold all team members responsible for outcomes.
* Positive attitude and ability to work closely with entire leadership team to drive change, continuous improvement, and engagement throughout the organization
* The capacity to plan, organize, & complete projects on time. Excellent project management skills and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and deadlines
* We need an individual who is highly proactive at solving problems and obtaining results.
* True love of continuous improvement, measuring results and problem solving.
* Willingness to learn the complexities of working in a Diagnostic industry where compliance to regulation is a must.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant business experience required.
* Must have documented proof of vaccinations and immunization records to include TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MRR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox)
* Frequent travel is required.
* Minimum of 2 years of sales experience is preferred.
* Primarily home office and field based (i.e. OR, hospital, doctor's office, etc.).
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a pageDiversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive. Associated topics: engineer, installation, lab, microsurgery, physician, sales applications engineer, sales engineer, solution engineer, spinal, vascular
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.