- Daiichi Sankyo
- $131,020.00 -141,250.00/year*
125 Janelle Blvd
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a \"Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology,\" Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases.Job Summary:
The purpose of the Associate Director, Global Market Research and Analytics Oncology is to provide strategic business insights for DS oncology pipeline compounds and launched brands. The role will have a strong understanding on the brand and therapeutic area and will be responsible to plan and execute primary and secondary market research, competitive intelligence and analytics, and translate them into strategic implications and actionable recommendations to the key internal stakeholders. Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute primary and secondary global market research, competitive intelligence and analytics for oncology pipeline compounds and launched brands to support driving the strategic decision that has global implications. In most of the cases, the responsibilities include planning and execution, vendor selection and management, budget proposal and management and providing final result associated with strategic implications and actionable recommendations to the key internal stakeholders.
- Brand Development Support: Plan and execute market research projects necessary to drive the Global Brand Development, including but not limited to brand positioning, global core message themes, global launch campaigns, etc.
- Understanding The Market: Continuously monitor global market trends including multichannel communication and competitive intelligence relevant for the DS late stage oncology pipeline compounds & launched brands, and provide regular analysis update to the internal stakeholders to define the future market and disease area trends. Conduct in-depth analysis on ad-hoc basis for key issues that may impact the key Brand strategies and decisions, such as defining patient segmentation, patient journey, etc.
- Brand Planning Support: Support oncology MR lead to develop situational analysis for annual Brand Planning exercise by consolidating critical/relevant insights from yearly information generating activities.
- Brand Performance Tracking (Pre-and-Post Launch): Develop and track brand performance metrics to be measured at global level to be implemented in both Pre-and-Post launch together with the Global Brand Teams
- Life Cycle Management: Provide support for the development of Life Cycle Strategies by conducting primary and secondary market research which is also fed into forecasting to define the potentials of the LCM opportunities.
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.Education/Experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis in health sciences, business or marketing. MBA or other advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years in market research and analytical experience in the pharmaceutical industry, such as primary and secondary market research, forecasting support, competitive intelligence, etc. or comparable education/work experience. (Oncology experience preferred)
- International business experience (worked in multiple regions and/or worked as Global Team member) preferred
- Experience being involved in the team responsible for the launch of the Global brand preferred
- Strong analytical skills required. Candidate must be able to recognize and understand complex issues, identify potential solutions and communicate information to appropriate stakeholders proactively in a timely and useful business manner.
- Develop efficient and productive relationships with partners in the regions, across all functions, in order to be seen as a global resource
- Ideally understands the pharmaceutical business value chain (from research and development, medical affairs, regulatory affairs, quality, production, to sales) in multiple countries.
Ability to travel up to 20%
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Title
Associate Director Global Market Research & Analytics OncologyCity
Basking RidgeFunctional Area
Global Oncology MarketingState
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...