Electrical Project Manager
About the Electrical Project Manager Job
Employee owned electrical contractor of over 25 years is growing and looking to hire a well-rounded, self-motivated individual with formal education and/or training in Electrical Construction/Project Management. Great pay & benefits. M/F. Hours are flexible
Electrical Project Manager Job Description
- Individual must be able to take projects from start through finish.
- Assisting in estimating/take-offs, submittal procurement, purchasing, timekeeping, and labor/production tracking.
- This candidate must also be prepared to represent the company s interests as an on-site Project Management presence on jobsites to gain exposure to and interact with field employees and the end user/client.
Electrical Project Manager Skills/Training
- Estimating Software familiarity is preferred, but not a requirement: Experience, knowledge, and/or skill at using EBM a plus.
- Mass Electrical License is required.
- OSHA-10 or OSHA-30 Safety Training
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
Electrical Project Manager Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits: Health (after 90 days), Dental (from Day 1)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Associated topics: design, develop, electric, electrical, electrical engineer, electronic, engineer, plc, power, systems