Project Manager Project Manager - Skills Required - Project Manager, Construction, Commercial
Immediate hire for Project Manager with commercial (design-build) experience!
**What You Will Be Doing**
As the Project Manager your goal will be to ensure the ultimate success of assigned projects. While providing business administration and technical expertise, you will also oversee the project's cost, schedules, safety, and client satisfaction. You will create value by leading assigned projects from bid processes to project close-out and making sure they exceed client expectations.
**What You Need for this Position**
- Manage preconstruction and construction efforts to include the activities of the owner, design consultants, subcontractors, and the project team. Cultivate success for all stakeholders.
- Perform overall site and building analysis, detailed plan review for constructability, serviceability, project delivery, and site logistics.
- Prepare construction schedule with project team, incorporating procurements to monitor delivery dates, submittal approvals, fabrication dates, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationship with the owner while studying the owner contract in detail to ensure all requirements are being met.
- Achieve the best possible price, a comprehensive bid list, and approval as deemed appropriate by the owner and Vice President of Operations.
- Prepare a detailed job logistics plan with the Director of Field Operations, Project Superintendent, and Vice President of Operations.
- - - - - Those who answer the application questions will receive priority. For immediate consideration email your resume & project list directly to ...@cybercoders.com - - - - -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task