Project Duration: Contract to Hire
Project Location: Maricopa, AZ
Job Title: Epic Application Analyst III
Epic Application Analyst III to assist and join the Epic Orders team as backfill to a resource that has moved to another team.
* Epic Orders Certification Required
* Minimum 5 years Epic Orders experience
* Orders Transmittal experience preferred
* Smart Form Build preferred
* Data courier badge - Proficiency
* Reporting Workbench Experience - Proficiency
* ServiceNow experience a bonus
* Order set build preferred
* Workflow Engine rule preferred
* Navigator build nice to have
* EMP & SER experience a plus
* Profile expertise a plus
* Former Epic resource or worked on the Epic customer side as a resource
* Experience working with ASAP & ClinDoc teams
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or emailing a Word version of your resume to ...@ctg.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Associated topics: application, backend, c#, matlab, perl, programming, sde, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer