Critical Signal Technologies (CST), a rapidly growing medical alarm company, is seeking to hire new, part-time, installers. We are a company with a simple mission. We seek to empower and support older adults, people with disabilities, and those battling chronic illness to live independently with dignity. As an installer for CST, you are turning our mission into a reality by empowering our clients and their families. Your efforts in the field will ensure our subscribers associate CST with being the best, which is why we aim to hire the best.
If you become a CST Installer, you will be the face of our company. At CST, we pride ourselves in being a customer driven operation that not only provides security for independent living, but we provide it quickly and with top notch Customer Service. You'll be joining a caring and passionate team that collaborates to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day- Your effort, heart and the interactions with our customers will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. CST will strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
The delivery, initial set up, and testing of medical alarm units within our clients homes is simple and requires no previous experience. There is NO cold calling required and training will be provided
* Performing new installations, service calls, and pick-ups.
* All appointments are made around your schedule, within a pre-determined service territory. We do offer travel when we have large project; CST will book and cover the travel expenses.
* Contacting clients to set appointments for installs and service calls
* Collecting and sending back to the office various documents after completed installations or service calls.
* Explaining to clients how the equipment works and testing the Equipment with them
* Servicing, replacing or retrieving medical alarms from existing clients
* Keeping CSTs corporate office updated on all assigned orders
* Filling out and sending in all the proper paper work to CSTs corporate office (electronic).
* Staying with in all HIPPA guidelines when handling or communicating customer information.
* Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver's license, registration and insurance information
* Clean background check and Drug Test
* Working email address and basic computer skills required
* Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
* Smart phone (required
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Able to understand and follow operating processes is required
* Highly motivated, organized, and able to work independently
* Patience and a professional demeanor when interacting with clients
* Punctual and reliable
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Must be able to bend, squat, and/or lift up to 25 lbs
* Flat-rate fee based on miles traveled to each appointment
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.