We're seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager in New York City. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will report directly to the Director of Product Marketing, and be responsible for working with the product, sales, and marketing teams to develop and refine Convene's market position, develop go-to-market strategies, and effectively communicate benefits to our target audiences. You will become the source of truth on our products, our customers, and our market.
The ideal candidate has past experience in B2B marketing and product marketing and thrives in fast-paced environments. You should be results-oriented and a quick learner to help keep pushing the team forward and ensure that all initiatives drive towards the company's overarching goals. There is a significant opportunity for growth and ownership of key projects.
What You'll Do:
* Craft messaging and product positioning to effectively convey the value of the Convene brand and products
* Partner closely with product, sales, customer success, and brand to identify new product opportunities and ensure consistency in messaging
* Develop and execute GTM strategies as we launch new products and open new properties around the globe
* Drive thought leadership, brand awareness, and executive awareness through the co-creation of original content while identifying and leveraging earned speaking opportunities and live events.
* Create compelling sales and marketing collateral to drive new business and enable sales teams
* Assess the market landscape, provide market analysis, identify target markets, define ideal customer profiles, buyer personas, key use cases, and conduct competitive analysis for product differentiation and positioning.
* Monitor industry trends and develop deeper relationships with influencers, researchers, customers, and partners to identify unmet customer needs and market opportunities.
* Draw on qualitative and quantitative insights to understand product adoption, usage, and retention across customer segments
What We Look For:
* BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
* 5-7 years of marketing, product marketing, product management, or consulting experience
* Ability to stay organized and manage multiple projects through completion
* Strong storytelling ability and competent writer - should be able to take complex ideas and quickly distill into key talking points that are effective and engaging
* Understanding of sales methodologies, GTM strategies, and key marketing channels
* Strong leader who is a player/coach and can build, maintain and lead high-performing teams
* Experience in real estate or meetings industries a plus, but not required
* Knowledge of Adobe products a plus, but not required
Who We Are:
Convene designs and services premium places to work, meet, and host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major U.S. cities, with plans to expand globally. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, and has been named one of America's 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes and a Best Workplace by both Inc. and Fortune Magazine.
At Convene, we're building a company that embraces diversity, encourages healthy integration of personal goals and professional development, and fosters community. Our team's evolution, values and culture have been at the forefront of what we do since our founding.
* Certified Great Place to Work? 2017-2020
* 2019 Fortune Magazine #7 Best Workplace in New York
* One of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces 2018
* 2018 Fortune Magazine Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
* One of LinkedIn's Most In-Demand Startups
* One of Forbes Most Promising Companies
We're Here For You
At Convene, you'll receive:
* Excellent health coverage for you and your family
* Medical and insurance navigation support
* Generous paid time off, including an extra day off during the month of your birthday
* 401K match
* Discounts on phone plans and gym memberships
* Professional development support
* Access to healthy meals and snacks at work* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...