- $105,360.00 -158,170.00/year*
1103 Market St
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Req ID: 2019-8928
Locations: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
The Director of Business Support/Insight manages and directs the daily activities of a cross functional team. Makes recommendations to improve the productivity, quality, and efficient delivery of products and services. Develops and implements policies and procedures. Provide input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility. Develop appropriate budget information for contract pricing determination. Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other sections. Manage through four subordinate managers.
The Business Support/Insight section is responsible for:
* Call Center management and oversight
* Expanded Retail Network management and oversight
* Client Web management and oversight
* Media Inventory management and oversight
Change Orders & Payments
* Change Order control management and oversight
* Contracts interface
* Payments tracking, documentation, and collection
* Internal Financial analysis and reporting
Data & Reports
* Data Mining and Analysis
* Report management
* External Financial reporting
* Systems & equipment certification date inventory oversight and control (capturing, recording, monitoring and alerting certification dates, such as PCI, EMV, equipment End-of-Life/End-of-Service, etc.)
Project Management Office
* Coordination of internal resources and third parties
* Project delivery, on-time, within scope, within budget
* Assist in project scope and objective definition and ensuring resource availability/allocation
* Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools/techniques
* Project risk management
* Manage client relationship
Years of Experience: 15+ years
Education Requirements: BS in technical field, engineering preferred. MBA desired.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the \"Submit\" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
Associated topics: administrative assistant, administrative coordinator, administrative officer, assist, associate, facilities, front desk, food, operations director, staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...