This position is responsible for operating equipment to maintain production goals with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Understand what the expectations are of a work order;
- Understand how to operate the machine in the assigned area and the procedures required to produce a quality product;
- Accurately carryout each step of the outlined procedure;
- Set up machines to produce specified product;
- Escalate any issues to Leads immediately; and
- Cross train to gain knowledge of all machinery.
Other Important Responsibilities:
- Timely Corrective Action response and resolution to relevant situations;
- Engage and support companywide Safety and Cleanliness programs; and
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 1 year of experience;
- High School Graduate preferred;
- Task oriented, ability to prioritize work load; and
- Enthusiastic attitude, cooperative team player, adaptable to new or changing circumstances, professional demeanor, self-motivated, creative and innovative.
Physical qualifications and work environment:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs;
- Must be able to sustain physical work for scheduled shift hours per day including the following:
- Standing for scheduled shift hours per day
- Reaching and pulling
- Walking through shop
- Bending, climbing and crouching.
- Shop noise levels are such that protective ear-coverings are recommended.
- Short notice, overtime and some weekend demand according to production needs.
Associated topics: automated, cad, cnc machine, cnc machining, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computerized numerical control, precision, precision machining, programming
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...