Temporary Job in PA for Perinatologist (Media)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A new locum tenens maternal fetal medicine/perinatology physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm with call, and the physician will see 44 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a PA state license before this assignment starts.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 44 patients per day
- Procedures: Deliveries and C-sections
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: breast, certified, cosmetic, msg, nebo, novi, plastic, plastic surgery, procedures, reconstructive
Loading some great jobs for you...