Nocturnist Needed in NJ, Near NYC CPH# JOB- (Caldwell)
Compensation: $216,880.00 - $216,880.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
CompHealth is currently assisting a New Jersey hospital with their search for a nocturnist. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be 7 pm - 7 am, 7 on/7 off. They welcome both IM and FM board certified or board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a NJ medical license, if necessary. The nocturnist will be covering the ICU and doing procedures.
This opportunity is offering a strong compensation. You will be offered medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, life insurance, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in Hudson County, New Jersey. You will be so close to The City That Never Sleeps where you can enjoy top shopping, dining, and entertainment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at or send your CV and references to .
- Strong compensation
- Accepting IM and FM BC/BE candidates
- Block schedule 7 pm - 7 am
- Medical benefits
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Life insurance
- Near New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice physician, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, practice physician, urgent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...