An Oklahoma-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include no ICU or procedures. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active OK license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain an OK license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is 7 on, 7 off and you will see 10 t o12 patients per day on average.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE
- License: Oklahoma
- Schedule: 7 on, 7 off
- Call: No call
- Procedures: No ICU or procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cosmetic, locum tenens, microsurgery, nebo, plastic, plastic surgery, reconstructive, surgery plastic, tenens, ucsf