Healthcare - Physician
44 Cider Ferry Rd
An exciting locum tenens interventional cardiologist opportunity is now available in New Hampshire. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a NH state license with the process. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 5 pm with weeknight call and 1 - 2 weekends of coverage per month. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am to 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, chf, electrophysiology, heart, hhp, invasive, non interventional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...