Critical Access Hospital is a 25 bed acute care facility that offers state-of-the art technology and specialty services almost unheard of in a small rural hospital.
We are an integral part of the region providing inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, pediatric, obstetric, gynecologic, and emergency care services as part of an integrated health system designed to improve the overall health of the communities we serve.
If you are a Family Medicine Hospitalist, Internal Medicine Hospitalist, visa holder, or a resident with a cardiac background, and you are actively seeking a hospitalist position then contact Kim Constantin with your CV at ...@comphealth.com or call 954-###-#### JOB-2535225.
- 1 week on 3 weeks off - Round and go - on call 24hr shift
- Sleep room with TV and Wifi - Commuters welcome
- Excellent opportunity for those maintaining a residence elsewhere, interested in travel
- Critical Access Hospital
- Local airport, 1 hour away from international airport
- Beautiful coastal community located a few hours drive from international airport
- Excellent work/life balance
- Intubations - Stress tests- Central Lines
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, clinic, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, general practice, physician, practitioner, urgent