A Pediatrician Is Required for Locum Tenens Help in New Jersey (Caldwell)
Compensation: $180,040.00 - $180,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
An exciting locum tenens pediatrician opportunity is now available in New Jersey. The ideal physician has an active NJ state license. The assignment schedule is one day per week and you will see 10 - 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted BLS certification.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NJ state license needed
- Schedule: One day per week
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: Well and sick visits
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...