We are assisting a Maine-based medical center that is currently seeking a gastroenterology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is weekend call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. Your assignment requirements include ERCP. The facility has Cerner EMR. For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain a ME state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend call
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Procedures: ERCP
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports