A new locum tenens dermatology opportunity is now available in New Jersey. The assignment schedule is one day per week and the physician will see 9 cases per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active NJ state license for this assignment.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NJ state license needed
- Schedule: One day per week
- Caseload: 9 cases per day
- Procedures: Mohs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...