An exciting locum tenens PM&R physician opportunity is now available in Delaware. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a DE state license with the process. The assignment schedule is 9 am - 5 pm, and there is no call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: DE state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 9 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family, family practice physician, general practice, nocturnist, physician, physician md do, practice, primary care