A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
NATIONWIDE opportunities available!
The Guest Service Agent (GSA) is responsible for establishing a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere for all clients, executives and staff members at all times. Located in the Lobby, and on Conferencing floors, the GSA will be the first point of contact for visitors to the area, making them feel comfortable, directing them to their appointments and meetings and assisting them during their stay.
* A genuine sense of hospitality, with a commitment to delivering the Platinum Service? Standard in all aspects of the GSA job.
* The ability to work under pressure, prioritizing tasks and juggling many jobs simultaneously, while constantly interacting with visitors in a public environment.
* Excellent listening and oral communication skills.
* Basic computer skills and knowledge of office technology / equipment.
* Punctual, dependable and dedicated to achieving operational excellence, down to the smallest of details.
* Discreet, ethical and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
* A consistently professional approach, with a mindset to take ownership and responsibility within and outside one's job domain.
* A high school graduate, with some college preferred. Two to three years' experience in a client service / reception position within a hospitality or corporate environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Properly greet and handle visitors with a smile and maintaining eye contact through the entire interaction. Following established procedures with regard to both expected and unexpected arrivals, coordinating with in-house security as appropriate. Addressing guests and clients by name whenever possible.
* Answering telephones in a friendly, professional manner, taking messages with accuracy, transferring phone calls, and appropriately handling or referring questions and requests. Proper telephone techniques include always putting a smile in one's voice and enhancing personalization by using names.
* Implementing established security policies and procedures with regard to arriving and departing visitors, contractors, delivery persons, etc.
* Managing closely all activity in the internal visitor processing system.
* Register all guest activity and liaise with other centers on visitor processing.
* Acting as an overall Hospitality Services resource to guests, visitors, and employees in providing way-finding and amenities within building, commutation and transportation, community retail, neighborhood amenities, and organizational information.
* Communicating requests to the appropriate internal support departments such as, building maintenance (heating and cooling issues), information technology (computer issues), Audio Visual technology (meeting room technical support), and mail room (package pickups and deliveries).
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 316545
SALARIED NON-EXEMPT* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...