*Posted Date:* Mar 29, 2019
* We have 4 openings for a temporary *FOOD SERVICE WORKER *position.
* *Location*: Boy Scouts Camp - 160 Moonshine Rd, Jonestown, PA 17038. /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: Monday thru Saturday, shifts are from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.
* *Requirement*: No experience required.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise, is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the worlds most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
*Summary:* Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables.
* Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
* Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
* Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
* Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
* Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
* Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
* Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
* Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
* Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
* Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 264924
Associated topics: clean, cookware, duties, housekeeping, kitchen utility, lavavajillas, plates, sanitation, service assistant, wash