Comfort Keepers is seeking a responsible, caring individual for non-medical, in-home support services which provide for the comfort, safety, and general supervision of clients as well as home management services.
Provide companionship to those individuals requiring socialization and/or minimum guidance to assure and safe, protected clean, and orderly environment.
Responsibilities can include:
- Provide general attention to clients' non-medical needs in accordance with an established Plan of Care.
- Provide companionship for the client, emotional support and a sense of well-being
- Assists clients in completing necessary phone calls, letter writing, taking medication, and accompany client on walks, community trips, doctors office, bank, beauty salons, etc.
- Observe and report any changes in the client's mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers.
Why caregivers love working with us:
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Gas cards provided depending on case location
- Ongoing online and in-person training
- Full-time caregivers (30+ hours/week) are eligible for all of the below after 60 days
- Life insurance through UNUM
- UNUM Employee Assistance including child care, financial planning, and more
- 1 wellness eye exam for you and dependents
- Option to buy into VSP vision insurance
- Wellness prescription card
- Dental insurance via Guardian
- Work Advantage Discounts on hotels, movies, theme parks, etc.
- 5 vacation days after 1 year of full-time employment
Associated topics: acute, aide, caregiver, certified home health aide, chha, clinical, delivery, gmc, labor delivery, rss