- $130,190.00 -201,520.00/year*
1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Key Areas of Focus
* Lead, manage and consult in the development of an HR/Business strategy that supports sales transformation and execution across all channels with an emphasis on Retail.
* Develop strong relationships and partnerships with leaders at all levels to be viewed as a credible resource in providing a broad range of HR consultation.
* Provide leadership and project management to deliver on a variety of HR-related programs and initiatives.
* Provide coaching and support to senior leaders in their own personal development as well as development of their teams.
* Partner with Human Resources CoE teams (Talent Acquisition, Comcast University, Compensation, Employee Relations, Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Management) in the development and delivery of a seamless and holistic HR strategy for the business.
* Demonstrated proficiency in Comcast HR leadership competencies including Business Acumen, Change Management, Consulting Skills and Operating /Execution Skills.
* Successful track record of significant leadership in a large scale, matrixed-organization.
* Experience leading change and organizational transformation.
* Experience and understanding of the front line in a sales environment and the operational challenges within the context of HR. Experience and knowledge in retail sales is desirable.
* Demonstrated capability to develop, implement and manage national programs while operating within a largely decentralized organizational model. Leadership maturity to discern where market-based flexibility is appropriate and where consistent practices are needed.
* Credible leader able to effectively interact with and influence executives, management and front line employees.
* Humble, practical leader who will embrace Comcast culture and bring strong advocacy for both strategic and front line opportunities.
* Facilitative and collaborative leader with strong communication and interpersonal skills who effectively balances business and people benefits across the organizational structure.
* Financial and business acumen with proven track record of delivering business results.
* Strong planning and analytic skills including proficiency with compensation/sales compensation. Able to engage and provide credible consultation into the design of sales compensation plans.
* Ability to execute against multiple projects and manage competing demands. Thrives in a fast-paced work environment. Comfortable operating at an executive level and \"rolling up the sleeves\" to do whatever it takes to support the business.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: administrator, chief human resource officer, director, guide, guidance, head, leadership, manager, monitor, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...