Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Comcast Center Cooperative Internship Program (Co-op) is a six-month internship program based in the greater Philadelphia area. The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus career fairs, partner organizations, and direct applications. In this role you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers.
Additionally, your experience will include:
* Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your cooperative experience. * Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology. * Professional Development: Exposure to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions include speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities. * Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network. * Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
The Team is looking for young, energetic co-op(s) to support a robust tour program across the Comcast campus with the opening of the newComcast Technology Center. In addition to leading tours, these Co-Ops will support events in the Ralph J. Roberts Forum a multi-use, highproduction event venue-and other special projects related to the Comcast campus.
Co-op responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Support a robust tour program across the Comcast campus with the opening of the new Comcast Technology Center. * In addition to leading tours, these Co-Ops will support events in the Ralph J. Roberts Forum
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United States-based college or university that has a Cooperative learning track. * Major: Philosophy, English, Political Science, Psychology, Business Administration, Economics, Entrepreneurship, International Business, Operations Management, Sports Management, Graphic Design, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems * Minimum GPA: 3.2 * Team player * Personable * Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries. * Authorized to work in the United States of America. * Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary. * Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: canopy, cnn, discovery, english, gs 0090 05, orchard, park, tour, tour partner, wheeler
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.