1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The AP Shared Service Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for supervision of the day-to-day Accounts Payable Customer Service Operations including procedures, policies, and supporting the Accounts Payable Shared Service teams. Requires a deep understanding of company and call center standards and goals. You should be focused on helping your team build necessary skills and knowledge so they can better support our customers. You should be supportive, communicative, and attentive.
* Supervises and monitors agent performance, provides learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective actions, if necessary.
* Manages and trains APSS Customer Service Agents to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems.
* Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of APSS operations, performance management, SLA's (Service Level Agreement) and time entry.
* Good communication skills and ability to answer agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
* Administers customer service programs in adherence to APSS customer service objectives.
* Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
* Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* 2 + years of call center operations experience preferred
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
* Generally, requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...