- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
1103 Market St
The Comcast Cooperative Educational Program (Co-op) immerses students into the daily operations of a contemporary media and technology company while working side-by-side with Comcast's top innovators. Designed for students whose curriculum allows for a cooperative learning track, the co-op becomes an integral part of the Comcast team working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units. Throughout the experience, there is opportunity for exposure to mentorship and professional development while having some fun along the way.
Comcast Strategic Development (SD) is responsible for driving growth through new & emerging businesses and innovation through partnerships. The SD Co-op will provide support to the Strategic Planning team which oversees business planning activities across projects to include financial, resource planning and knowledge share. Last fall, the team launched a new employee site to increase transparency and build community.
Position will primarily be focused on managing product, content, marketing and analytics efforts for the team site (sd.comcast.com). May be engaged on special projects within financial management & resource planning areas as needed and/or depending on student's interest and skillset.
Co-op responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Collaborate with team to identify, review and publish content to team site via content management system
* Maintain monthly editorial & promotion calendar
* Explore opportunities for new site features and layout
* Support team select business planning activities which may include financial and/or resource analysis
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United Statesbased college or university that has a cooperative learning track
* Available to work 40 hours per week for 6 months starting September 23rd, 2019.
* Preferred Majors: Business Administration, Operations Management, Marketing
* 3.2 minimum cumulative GPA preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Adobe Photoshop
* Excellent time management and verbal/written communication skills
* Great attention to detail and organizational skills
* Ability to interface with all levels of management
* Willingness to learn and work in a fastpaced environment
* Authorized to work in the United States of America
* Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...