1103 Market St
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Senior Manager of Business Operations Solutions Deployment is a key member of the Business Operations Solutions team within Xfinity Mobile Customer Care Operations organization. It requires deep expertise field engagement, operations, communications, program management, agile development and deployment.
In this role, you will support the ongoing release management and deployment of Sales and Care tools and functionality for Xfinity Mobile where your focus will be on ensuring the flawless roll out of new platforms and enhancements to our call centers across all Xfinity Mobile custom and enterprise sales and care tools.
* Drive strategies that ensure that customer and employees are at the center of our user experience
* Serve as the \"voice\" of the frontline agents with across the organization, advocating for the needs of call center agents
* Represent the needs of all call center agents - sales and care - for issues and new enhancement requests
* Support stakeholder engagement, interacting closely with a matrixed cross functional team (both wireless and cable) in order to secure alignment and solution excellence
* Track and communicate release notes to our business stakeholders
* Drive prioritization, resolution, validation, deployment and communications of issues impacting the Care and Telesales teams
* Support identification and technology solutions for top call drivers impacting Care Operations
* Work closely with the development team to prioritize and complete enhancements
* Requires demonstrated experience driving cross-functional initiatives
* Requires outstanding communications and a history of productive collaboration across multiple levels of company personnel
* A passion to transform our customer experience and employee experience
* Team player with a \"can-do\" attitude
* Strong organizational skills, follow through and demonstrated leadership
* Self-starter that uses creative problem-solving skills to resolve issues
* Strong customer-service orientation toward internal and external customers
* Ability to communicate and connect with all levels of the organization
* Ability to use personal influence to build positive working relationships with subject matter experts
* Ability to \"negotiate to a win-win\" resolution for all parties
* Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel
* Ability to use and analyze data to identify process improvement opportunities
* Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills, specifically related to business and technical writing - ability to \"tell the story\"
* Practical experience in Customer Service, Operations, MIS, and/or IT areas strongly preferred.
* Cable, telecommunications or technology industry experience required.
* Program Management experience required
* Experience with the software release management, specifically the Agile methodology, strongly desired
Education Level-Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Years of Experience-Generally requires 5-7 years of relevant experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...