1103 Market St
Loading some great jobs for you...
Responsible for coordinating and directing the design, development,
implementation, maintenance and support of data engineering solutions
and applications or coordinating analysis that ensures the development
of business and consumer insights, recommendations that address business
objectives, and a strategic understanding of data collected. May
introduce new technologies and systems to support new and changing
business requirements. Develops financial and operational objectives.
Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of
impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
* Drives operational excellence through standardization of agreed upon
best practices. Drives out defects and ensures processes are in place to
positively impact customer experience.
* Leads internal and external program teams for scheduled product
rollout - creating requirements documents, obtaining signoff, managing
risks, and documenting new and changed processes.
* Develops business requirements, assesses current reporting
capabilities, and makes recommendations for improvement. Researches new
technologies and makes recommendations or leads implementation of new
* Plans, develops, and implements data science, data engineering, or
data analytics solutions and technologies, and ensuring that sound
methodologies are employed. Provides the Company with solid, effective,
and efficient systems that are supportable.
* Evaluates all major system modifications and development requests to
determine potential benefits and impact on business and information
* Understands the needs of non-technical internal application users, and
maintains strong support relationships with Managers, leads, and end-
users community in all business areas.
* Drives the technical production processes, infrastructure, monitoring
and tools for project delivery.
* Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of
both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that
directly address business objectives.
* Identifies possible conflicts with the strategy and recommends cost
* Measures effectiveness of improvements through deep analysis of data
on performance metrics striving for cost effective high quality
* Carries out post-event analysis to validate forecast assumptions and
identifies all additional factors associated with the change.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
* Generally requires 8-11 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...