- $152,300.00 -152,300.00/year*
1103 Market St
Responsible for the development of the short and long-term strategy for Comcast Business Class suite of products; specifically in this role to focus on IT Deployment and Break Fix Services. This role will focus on acquisition and management of large multi-site and multi-location commercial IT Deployment and Break Fix opportunities including the retail, health care, finance, food and beverage sectors. Provides leadership and direction for multiple functional areas. Manages a team of individual contributing account managers. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and business objectives. Influences, shapes and integrates strategy for functional areas.
* Leads the strategy & vision to bring IT Deployment and Break Fix Services to all channels within Comcast Business and works with leaders across all levels to execute
* Leads team to achieves and exceed all sales quotas and targets. Oversees incentives and other programs necessary to achieve success
* Conduct operational reviews of Statement of Work (SOW) for fit with our core delivery potential
* Develops an annual operating budget for Product Sales.
* Leads process improvement initiatives including ensuring appropriate tools are available to assist with sales activities and action steps to follow in the sales campaign.
* Leads training standards and certifications. Works with team to ensure excellence with every customer contact. Leads performance and development of National Account Team.
* Monitor competitor activity in the marketplace by conducting benchmarking activities.
* Leads successful implementation of advertising and promotional activities. Oversees all sales activities to ensure the success of the Company's product sales campaign.
* Develop an annual workforce and training plan to help realize appropriate talent levels to realize sales and organizational objectives.
* Makes presentations to and negotiates with executive level customers.
* Defines and recommends new products and services for market opportunities.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Interacts & collaborates with Regional/Divisional and HQ leaders at all levels
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent (Operations or Business degree preferred)
* Generally requires 7+ years related experience
* Must have experience leading sales teams
* Must have experience selling professional or deployments services in the telecom / network industries
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: analyst, b2b, business growth, business planning, business technology, channel partner, franchise, regional sales, retail, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...