1103 Market St
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for providing strategic account management and salesleadership for an assigned portfolio of existing national customers.Develop and manage overall account strategies for specific namedaccounts, including identification of incremental revenue opportunities,new product and service opportunities and retention of embedded baseservices. Responsible for overall customer relationship management andcustomer satisfaction in addition to delivering customer revenue andretention objectives.
* Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closingof incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
* Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
* Maintain regular account contact to ensure positioning and alignmentof Comcast Business Services within assigned accounts.
* Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of theassigned customers as it relates to the business products, AdvancedVoice and Managed Services.
* Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalationpoint for any customer issues or escalations that arise.
* Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and servicesolutions to national accounts.
* Collaborate with sales, finance, and operations leadership to developproject plans and overall strategy to optimize sales opportunity, whileproviding a superior customer experience.
* Position and sell Comcast Business Services across multipleorganizational levels including but not limited to C-level and Executivelevel personnel.
* Management of existing revenue, sales opportunities, quota, funnelsand forecasts consistent with national account and operational goals andobjectives.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.\"
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
* Business, Communications or Marketing
* Generally requires 10+years of related account management experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...