- $95,660.00 -139,760.00/year*
1103 Market St
Responsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. Analyzes, tests, and assists with the integration of new applications. Documents all development activity. Assists with training non-technical personnel. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
* Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications. Assists with the software update process for existing applications, and roll-outs of software releases.
* Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical requirements, including software designs, evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals and formal recommendations and reports.
* Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and guidance with regards to practices, procedures and techniques. Serves as a guide and mentor for junior-level Software Development Engineers.
* Displays in-depth knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills, and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
* Displays in-depth knowledge of, and ability to apply, process design and redesign skills. Presents and defends architectural, design, and technical choices to internal audiences.
* Strong SFDC application coding experience including Apex, Visualforce and Salesforce lightening app builder.
* Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
* Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
* Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
* Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
* Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Lightning Components, Batch Jobs, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment.
* Should have experience with GitHub, ETL and AppExchanges.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science
* Must have active Salesforce.com Administration Certification and Salesforce.com Developer Certification.
* Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: .net, backend, c c++, c#, developer, php, programming, sde, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...