- $95,660.00 -139,760.00/year*
1103 Market St
The Comcast Cooperative Educational Program (Co-op) immerses students into the daily operations of a contemporary media and technology company while working side-by-side with Comcast's top innovators. Designed for students whose curriculum allows for a cooperative learning track, the co-op becomes an integral part of the Comcast team working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units. Throughout the experience, there is opportunity for exposure to mentorship and professional development while having some fun along the way.
The NGAN (Next Generation Access Networks) organization and develops tools to support the design those networks. Comcast is deploying the most advanced networks in the world, and needs powerful tools to support that effort. We use state-of-the-art software technologies, including Unity3d, Node.js, MongoDB and AWS, to build enterprise class and scalable tools to meet the needs of our network design and deployment teams.
The co-op will work alongside our engineers writing and testing software for the network design tools that we develop.
Co-op responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Participate in Agile/Scrum development teams
* Write/execute automated unit and integration tests
* Configure/Maintain our CI/CD (continuous integratrion / continuous delivery) pipeline
* Configure/Maintain our AWS (Amazon Web Services) configurations of production, development and QA stacks
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a United Statesbased college or university that has a cooperative learning track
* Available to work 40 hours per week for 6 months starting September 23rd, 2019.
* Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computing and Security Technology, Electrical Engineering
* 3.2 minimum cumulative GPA preferred
* Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
* Node.js, Unity3D, MongoDB, AWS
* Familiarity with Agile/Scrum design methodologies a plus
* Good problem solving skills
* Ability to work and communicate with a team
* Authorized to work in the United States of America
* Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, c c++, c#, devops, php, programming, python, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...