Provides a variety of financial data; maintains and updates financial models and plans. Provides financial analysis and projections to all levels within the organization in support of functional business objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline. Responsible for providing financial analysis, reporting, forecasting, and Financial and budget support to the Global Total Rewards Team. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
* Accounting/AP interactions-reconciling various monthly processes between Accounting/AP/Total Rewards/Finance/KF, etc., legacy one-off processes between departments, striving for automation * Finance Reporting-Accruals tracking and potential support for budget prep and reforecast activities * Finance Projects-Active involvement in all Spend Management group projects, up to and including possible Project Management on specific projects * Back Up for contracts and SOWs-learning the contracting process to be able to provide back-up support for specific duties as necessary - requires the ability to interact with all levels of Total Rewards, Procurement and Legal * Tracks and analyzes key financial metrics and operational procedures for the Global Total Rewards Team to foster process improvements. Drives operational efficiencies and cost savings. * Participates in the development and utilization of financial models and analysis for the Global Total Rewards Team. * Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple terms to the Global Total Rewards Team Senior Leadership. * Evaluates financial risks and opportunities for the Global Total Rewards Team by creating and reviewing operational and financial metrics. * Assists with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for the Global Total Rewards Team. * Researches variance to budget and forecast through detailed operational and financial metrics and explains results to the Global Total Rewards Team. * Reviews journal entries during month and year-end processes. * Interfaces with other Global Benefits Team members on special projects or on an as-needed basis. * Primary day-to-day Invoice management in KiSSFLOW-1st approvals, PM interactions, final approvals, vendor management, new vendor set-up, issues and escalations, aging invoice notifications, corrections process, research/follow-ups on failed invoices, payment status updates, etc.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job * Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services * Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences * Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas * Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers * Drive results and growth * Respect and promote inclusion and diversity * Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities * Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required. * Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance. * Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work occasional nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary. * Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study:
* Accounting, Finance
Years of Experience:
* Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, analyze, business, business analyst, business analytic, consult, inspect, investment fund, regulation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.